Paramore. Dexter. Breaking Bad. SUPERNATURAL! Pretty Little Liars.The Vampire Diaries. Misha Collins <3. Teen Wolf. True Blood. LOTR. 90210. Heroes. Criminal Minds. Once Upon A Time. MGG. Zachary Quinto. Lady Gaga. Doctor Who. Foo Fighters. Katy Perry. Jensen Ackles. Harry Potter.
I either have a fiercely strong opinion or I don’t give a fuck at all
TheCakeBar’s Pastel Christmas!
I love getting inspiration for all of my roundups! teehee….
As many of you know by now, I’ve decided to make a new series of posts that will highlight what’s trending @TheCakeBar!!! (what’s popular right now)
Why? Cuz I’m trying to add new twists to the blog and make it more interesting for you guys!
So….above are pictures of recipes that I’ve collected recently or over the years from wonderful blogs all over the internet with fun ideas for Christmas themed party recipes!
But these recipes are not your traditional Christmas green & red color palette! These are pastel colored cookies, cakes and other edible goodies! Fun times!!!!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes and tutorials!
Stay tuned for other ‘themed’dessert trending posts! I’ll have them all tagged here @ TheCakeBar
- Ombre Pastel Cake Tutorial (with video!) - Gorgeous gradient cake with enough sparkle and pizazz for any Christmas party!
- Snowflake Macarons - Simple Snowflake decoration can change the entire look and feel of your favorite french macaron cookies!
- Aqua and Pink Asian Sugar Cookies - Ice blue Japanese style decorated sugar cookies! (in Japanese)
- Lavender Cake Balls Tutorial - Sparkly, and festive! almost too gorgeous to eat!
- Penguin Winter Cookies Tutorial - Beautiful tutorial on how to decorate pastel sugar cookies!
- Purple Petal Cake Tutorial - Even without any Christmasy decorations it’s a perfect cake for just about any holiday party!
- Christmas Tree Cookies Tutorial- Cute! cute! cute! Yummy for eating but so pretty you can even hang them as ornaments on your Christmas tree!
- Mini Graham Crackers Houses 8 different mini gingerbread style houses but made with graham crackers instead!
- Meringue Roses - Chocolate dipped rose shaped pink meringue cookies! A lovely and elegant Christmas treat!
- Ice Blue Igloo Cake Tutorial - Winter cake tutorial for ambitious and creative bakers! The perfect centerpiece for any Christmas party!
- Christmas Tree Meringues - Pastel green meringue cookies shaped like Christmas trees! How creative!
- Pastel Peppermint Patties - Peppermint+Christmas+Pastel = Perfect Christmas combinations!
- Pink Pastel Gingerbread House Tutorial - How-to silver & pink gingerbread house tutorial!
- Tips and Baking Help - Useful guide to help you learn more about baking!
- Search The Cake Bar for more Christmas Tutorials and Recipes!
Questions? concerns? contact me @ thecakebar or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos taken on the days Matt Smith chose his 11th Doctor costume. Some pretty cool variations before finally deciding “bow-ties are cool”.
Bow ties will always be cool.
me on the hunt for the d
YOU CAN HAVE IT OH MY GOD JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
I had a sign in my room that said “laugh” but the ‘L’ and the ‘A’ fell off and now it only says “ugh” and thats just perfect
Reblogging because I noticed a lot of people posting pics of Taylor and I from Q102’s Jingle Ball. They were captioning the photos with things like “OMG TAYLEY MAKE THE PERFECT COUPLE OH MY FEELS THEY SHOULD JUST START DATING ALREADY OMG HAYLOR”. 1st of all, it’s absurd. 2nd, it’s disrespectful. One gossip site even mentioned that they know I’m in a very serious relationship… but then went on to talk about how Taylor and I should just totally go out. Ugh. Get me out of here!
For some reason people still can’t seem to wrap their head around the concept of a female-fronted band. Much less a band comprised of nothing but females. But I’m still holding out hope for some of you.
Really, everyone should just know better anyway. I hate to see anyone belittle the friendships that I have with Taylor or Jeremy. We’ve worked way too hard for shallow-minded people to undervalue what this is. This is just a girl who joined a band with two guys based on a shared passion for creating music. It’s not complicated so don’t make it that way.
From what I recall the guy burning it is a model who had to wear that shirt for a shoot, and once it was done he burned the stupid thing.
So Alex sent me a bobblehead and I think the customs people or something pulled Thor’s head off because the spring has been streched and now he kinda looks like he’s looking longingly at Loki…